If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0800 122 125 to request cancellation. We try to dispatch things very quickly so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible!
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
We hope you're happy with every purchase you make with The Better Life Company, but if this isn’t the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
Telephone: 0800 122 125 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: The Better Life Company (NZ) Ltd, 35 Takiroa St, Urenui, Taranaki, 4347
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, The Better Life Company reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge a fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made To Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- If you have purchased something and collected from the showroom you can return it.
Showroom Returns Policy
- Items returned to the showroom are eligible for a credit note or exchange to the value of the order.
- Please contact the relevant showroom as soon as possible within the returns period to notify us of your decision.
- The item(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the item(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair/restocking fee.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing, then we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to $50 to repackage the item(s).
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you may incur a charge, depending on the product.
- At The Better Life Company we strive to save you as much money as possible. However, charges are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay any applicable returns fee.